3.20.2012

Thanksgiving Point Wedding Show Favorites



The wedding show on Saturday was so much fun!

We saw tons of cute things and there were lots of contests and activities.

My favorite booth was called Details by Ramey. Adorable stuff!!! I’m definitely having her do invitations and center pieces for my wedding!



My next favorite was the booth right next to us. It was called Prints Charming. They do photo booths at wedding receptions! I had never heard of that before, but I had lots of fun taking pictures!

There were a lot of gorgeous wedding dresses. These girls below were models for the Allyse’s Bridal wedding dresses. I couldn’t decide which one was my favorite. What do you think?



And last, a for sure thing that I would love to have at my own wedding are these decorative balloon things that Design Elite does. Beautiful.

No comments: